What are cookies?
Cookies are small text or data files which are placed on your computer or other mobile or handheld device (such as smart ‘phones or ‘tablets’) as you browse this website. They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses this website. They are used to remember when & how you access this website; they allow the website to work more effectively as well as to providing usage information.
The cookies that are placed on your computer or other device when accessing this website are essential to the operation of our website. They allow you to shop with us online, to return to products already viewed and we are able to learn how people use our website. Cookies cannot harm your computer. No personal information is stored in the cookies.
By using and this website, you consent to cookies being placed on your computer. If you do not consent, you should refrain from using this website or disable cookies on your computer.
Enabling or disabling cookies
Your experience of our website will be limited to browsing if cookies have been disabled on your computer; you will not be able to add items to wishlists or shopping bags.
To enable or disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings. We have provided a guide for the most popular browsers below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer (PC):
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet options'
2. Click on the 'Privacy' tab
3. Set your Privacy level to Medium or below enable cookies
4. Set your Privacy level is to a level higher than Medium to disable cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer (Mac):
1. Click on 'Explorer' at the top of the browser window and select 'Preferences'
2. Under ‘Receiving Files’ options, scroll down to 'Cookies'
3. Select the 'Never Ask' option to enable cookies
Google Chrome :
1. Click on 'Tools' and select Options
2. Click the 'Under the Hood' tab, scroll to the 'Privacy' section, and select the 'Content settings' button
3. Select 'Allow local data to be set' to enable cookies
4. Alternatively, you can restrict 1st or 3rd party cookies or block all cookies
1. Click on 'Tools' and select 'Options'
2. Select the Privacy icon. If this is not visible, you may have to select ‘Use custom settings for history’ from the ‘History’ drop down list
3. To enable cookies, click on ‘Cookies’ and select 'allow sites to set cookies'
4. There are options to disable 3rd party cookies or all cookies
1. Click on 'Menu' and select 'Settings'
2. Select 'Preferences' and select 'Advanced'
3. Select 'Accept cookies' to enable cookies
4. You can also restrict or disable cookies
Safari (PC, Mac):
1. Click the Cog icon and select 'Preferences
2. Click on 'Security' and tick the option that says 'Block never' to enable cookies
3. Tick the option that says 'Block all third-party and advertising cookies' or ‘Block always’ to restrict or disable cookies
Safari (iPhone and iPad):
1. Go to 'Settings' and select 'Safari' from the list
2. Tap 'Accept Cookies'
3. Select 'Always' to disable cookies
4. Select 'From visited', or 'Never' to restrict or disable cookies
You can find further information about managing cookies at